Monday, October 1, 2012

MOOO


White - Essie "Waltz"
Pink - Essie "Buy me a cameo"
Black - OPI "Baby It's 'COAL' Outside"

I had such a relaxing Sunday! I've noticed that I have come to appreciate the weekend much more now that my weekdays are spent working, as opposed to the past month of staying in bed with my laptop refreshing the browser every couple of minutes in hopes that a new job post shows up on Craigslist.

I finally got around to painting my nails and even mustered up enough patience to do some nail art. It brought me back to the days in Castle 308 (my old apartment in LA) when my friend Soniphs and I would come back after a grueling midterm, make margaritas, and paint our nails (note: the order of those events made it quite difficult to hold our hands steady.)

Why a cow design? Can't say that I have a particular reason other than the fact that I have been into the white/black/pink color scheme. And perhaps because my parents and I ordered all beef dishes during lunch yesterday. But whatever the reason, I think they're entertaining!

No comments:

Post a Comment