Saturday, September 29, 2012

Relaxed button-ups



Top - H&M;  Bottoms - F21;  Bag - Hautelook;  Watch - Anne Klein;  Shades - Nordstrom  

Greetings! Today was an eventful shopping day with my moms and dads. I can spend hours looking through racks of clothes, and lately, I’ve been obsessed with bargain stores. I impulsively pull over at any Nordstrom Rack or Marshalls or T.J. Maxx that I drive by, even if I don’t end up buying anything in the end. It’s so fun to just kill time flipping through hangers.
Sometimes I have incredibly random dreams that make no sense whatsoever until I come across something during the day that pieces it all together. Last night, I dreamt that my friend Soniphs and I were dating George and Justin Nozuka, respectively. I used to listen to Justin Nozuka a lot during the summer but I haven’t tuned in to any of his music for about two months or so, thus seeing him in my dreams was nothing short of bizarre (but I didn’t mind, considering he’s so handsome and talented.) Anyways, I just found out through Tumblr five minutes ago that today is his birthday!! My old co-worker would say that it’s probably the Pisces in me (apparently we’re psychic.) 


No comments:

Post a Comment