Thursday, September 27, 2012

Finally.

I have been talking about starting a fashion blog for quite some time now. I guess all those hours spent scrolling through Kourtney Kardashian’s blog, Wendy’s Lookbook, Hapa Time, Song of Style, Dulce Candy, Lookbook, etc. inevitably transformed into a love for fashion, which in turn manifested itself into this blog. 
It took a while to actually get around to this, though. I was consumed by college, held captive in research with my mouse babies, stressed out with medical school applications, and drained from job hunting.
But alas, here I am: A UCLA graduate with a BS in Neuroscience newly employed as a clinical assistant for a wonderful optometry office. Nothing can stop me now! Except maybe my lack of a fancy DSLR camera, a roadblock which various iPhone apps have made conveniently easy to bypass. My blog is on a budget, as is my fashion.
Ok. This will do for an introduction. 

No comments:

Post a Comment